Leaf bowl trimmer operating instruction:
1. Get rid of the top from the flower trimmer’s base Get rid of the top from the flower trimmer’s base. The inside of the top comprises the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill.
3. Place the top & deal with back on the base Place the top & deal with back on the top of the trimmer’s base.
4. Turn the deal with clockwise about 15-30 round.
5. Get rid of the top & collect the plant open the top & Trimmed plants & their fragmental bud/leaves may also be found personally on the middle grill & in the trimmer basin.
6 Repeat the process for more harvest keep repeating the Above process as time and again as you need, or until you have completed your harvest. When finished, easy clean each a part of the trimmer & store it.
1*Acrylic transparent cover
24* Black rubber strip and black rubber ring
1* Stainless steel mesh and basin
4* Rubber column
1* Serrated blade for dry trim
1* Straight blade for wet trim
【High Efficiency】Sharp Stainless steel blades for spining cut; The four-edged blade for wet trimming, and serrated blade and stainless steel wire X blades for dry trimming.
【Simple Operation】Harness the power of 30 scissors in 1 cutter to provide clean & efficient whilst minimizing damage to plants.
【High visibility】Clear plastic dome ensures total visibility for precise trim. Solid metal gear box.
【Easy to Use】Dual-direction manual rotation clockwise/anti-clockwise; Removable deal with; Portable, easy to use.
【Packing List】Acrylic transparent cover, 24* black rubber strip and black rubber ring, stainless steel mesh and basin, 4* rubber column, 1* serrated blade for dry trim, 1* straight blade for wet trim, 1*scissors.